5 Feb 2017

Valentine Cards for my Granddaughters

As some of you know I have two wonderful granddaughters, unfortunately they live 3,000 miles away from me in Alberta. So they are the recipients of many of my cards.

These are the ones I made for them for Valentine's Day this year:

They both use the Sealed With Love Bundle found in the Occasions Catalogue!

The first one is for Becca, and the colours are Very Vanilla, Real Red and Blushing Bride.


The bundle has everything you need! There are 27 photopolymer stamps and 14 dies. There is a die that cuts out those cute little envelopes and tags that go inside.

The second one is for Bella and uses the really neat edge die that cuts out the hearts, and more of those adorable little envelopes. The colours are Whisper White and Real Red.


The cards are really easy to make, they're a standard 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card base, with a front piece that is 5 1/4 x 4 inches.

I used the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack to make the envelopes and add to the front of the second card.

All of the supplies required to make both cards are listed below.

Happy Stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment