16 Dec 2016

Christmas Wishes Across The Miles

Today I am sharing a card I made for a contest: Paper Garden Holiday Card Challenge.

The supplies are all from Stampin' Up! and are listed below.

This is a 5"x 5" card which I don't make very often. I'm not sure why because I always love the results, something about a square card is very visually pleasing.



Of course then I have to make a special envelope as I don't have that size on hand, but it's really easy with Stampin' Up!'s Envelope Punch Board - you can make dozens of sizes!

I hope you are more ready for Christmas than I am... but somehow it all turns out OK, as long as our family is together!

If you like the card, you can vote for me here: http://www.paper-garden.ca/pages/2016-holiday-cards.html (And if you do, thank you very much!!)

Only nine more sleeps until Christmas! As my granddaughters say.

Happy Stamping,


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment