2 Aug 2016

Umbrella Weather Together!


Several of our ASI Team got together on Saturday to have some fun. Linda had everything ready so we could make these two cards using the Weather Together stamp set (p. 55 AC) together with the Umbrella Weather Framelits Dies on p 193:


Now I have to admit this stamp set did not really catch my eye when I was looking through the catalogue (probably because I already had an eye full!!) But since then I've seen so many adorable cards made with the bundle.


The variety of sentiments and images makes this a versatile set for many types of cards: Thank You, Thinking of You, Shower cards and invitations, and Spring. I'm sure you can come up with more.


Weather Together Photopolymer Bundle  #142319
Price$53.00


Here is a video from Stampin' Up! with more ideas for this bundle:


If you would like to order the stamp set and/or matching dies, please contact me, or go on-line and order directly.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment