9 Aug 2016

More Stampin' Up! Sneak Peeks

I've decided I will share some of my favourite Christmas cards made with products from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue this week, and then go back to 'normal programming'!

The stamp set featured today is so cute, and I love the watercolouring opportunity.


It's called Merry Mice  and makes me smile every time I look at it.

Did you notice those adorable little red bells? Yup - they are in the catalogue too!! Along with the Candy Cane Lane DSP!

I'll give you more details when the catalogue goes live on September 1st. You will be able to see it online at that date on my Stampin' Up! site. Or if you live in or near the Truro, NS area contact me to obtain your hard copy.

Check back tomorrow for another sneak peek!!!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment