3 Aug 2016

Flourishing Phrases & Friends

Two demos from our team dropped over today and we made up a set of Chat Wazelaki designed cards (with a few changes of course) Chat has great tutorials, you can see them at http://memystampsandi.blogspot.ca/

Here we are hard at work...  Don't we make a wonderful mess?!


And these are the cards we completed using the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and corresponding dies. Plus the luscious Sweet Sugarplum 3/8" ruched ribbon.


Pink and green are my favourite combination so I love this set!


And it's not only the die cuts that are show stoppers, the stamped images are as well.


I always need sympathy cards so I changed the sentiment on this one (it was congratulations), so of course that changed the placement of everything so I had to improvise a bit, but I like how it turned out.



Funny the things you notice in photos - such as I really need to trim the ends of the ribbon on this card!!!


I hope you enjoyed your visit, and be sure to check out Chat's blog, she has lovely ideas!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment