8 Aug 2016

Broken Promises are Sometimes Fun!

OK, I promised myself, and a few of my friends, that I wouldn't go crazy over the Stampin' Up! Christmas catalogue and start posting Christmas items until at least September...

But I Can't Help It!!! 

This catalogue is totally awesome ( a trite phrase but so true in this case!!!)

So without further ado, here is one of my favourite set of Thinlits Dies from the Holiday Catalogue that goes live on September 1st.  (If you want to get your catalogues early, with pre-order perks, ask me about becoming a Stampin' Up! demo!!)


Overall this is a simple card with all the emphasis on the die cuts, and what versatile die-cuts they are!! There are fir branches, pine cones, mistletoe, and bows. It's called Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies and there is a stamp set to match!

The sentiment is from the coordinating stamp set Christmas Pines, and I especially like the words 'from across the miles' as we have been transferred several times during my husband's career and this sentiment is so appropriate.

Be prepared for more 'favourites' in future posts!

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment