23 Jul 2016

Stampin' Up! Bonus Days and my (surprisingly) favourite bundle!

Hello Everyone!

It's half past July already, and all of my family has been home for a visit plus I've had my prerequisite summer cold but now I'm baaaaack!!!!

First of all Stampin' Up! has a bonus program going on - for every $60 purchase in July you will receive a $6 bonus coupon to use in August. (August 2nd - 31st)! You can place your order directly on-line or contact me.
Now when the absolutely wonderful, amazing, bank breaking annual catalogue came out in June I had my list of MUST haves, NEXT Must haves, MIGHT haves, and DON'T THINK I'LL EVER HAVES (of which there were very few...) and no where on those lists was the Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Die Bundle (p.152)

Too modern I said (I like traditional). Too cutsie (I like romantic). Too functional (I like lace, and scrolls, and magic...)

Well, what is more magical than this!


Or this?


Or THIS!




And those are just using the die cuts!! I am in Swirly love... There are so many possibilities with this set - boats, kites, butterflies, roses, bird's nests, and more that haven't even been thought of yet. This is a year round set that I know I will use often!

How about these:



And if you're wondering how I ended up with the bundle since it was no where on my list zone, well you can blame Pinterest ...  (don't go there... it's enabling!!!)

Happy Stamping!





Swirly Bird Stamp Set & Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies
Photopolymer
#142353
$59.25

No comments:

Post a Comment