31 Dec 2015

New Year's Eve Musings...

The Countdown is on!


Another year almost over, and a new one soon to begin... Do you make New Year's resolutions (or goals, or wishes)?

I have every year since I've known what they meant. Not to say that I kept many of them (or ANY of them!!) 

But 2015 was a good year for keeping resolutions (I did lose weight, I did exercise more, I did read at least 20 books) so here I am again, listing resolutions for another year.

I won't share the whole list with you, but there are a couple that will affect you as well:

1. I will post to my blog REGULARLY... OK I'm not brave enough to say if that will be five times a week, once a week, or once a month, but it will be more regular than it has been before!

2. I will no longer align myself with the shoemaker's practice (making shoes for everyone else while his family go barefoot), I will be sending out plenty of handmade cards to family & friends this year! Although I love texting and email, I know that receiving a real card is high up on the 'special' list.

How about you? I'd love to hear about some of your resolutions for 2016!

Here is a lovely card for New Year's by Jennifer Frost - a member of Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team.



I will post the supplies to make this card after January 5th, as some of the products are in the upcoming Occasions Catalogue.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment