4 Nov 2015

A Year Round Stamp Set

Although it's found in the Holiday Catalogue, the stamp set Your Presents can be used whenever a gift is appropriate!

Although I've ordered several stamp sets before I ordered this one, it kept calling to me whenever I looked through the catalogue, and I'm so glad I finally got it.

It's so quick and fun to use, great if you need to put together a card quickly.

Here's the card I made for today's post:


This card is very clean and simple. The card base is the new heavier weight Whisper White cardstock.

The ink colours I used are Real Red, Gold, and Garden Green.


I popped up the gold present with dimensionals. The sentiment is from Versatile Christmas, another super stamp set that's completely sentiments!


The third present was stamped and cut out by hand, then tied with 1/8" Gold Ribbon, then attached directly to the card base.

Here are some other samples of what you can do with this set:





I hope you enjoyed seeing different ways to use this set.

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment