13 Mar 2015

Mini Treat Bags for Spring

I've just heard the weather report for tomorrow night and Sunday:35-40 cm (8-10 inches) of snow and wind gusts that will cause whiteouts. (sigh)

I'm really glad I can turn my gaze from the window where I can see the two feet of snow we have left from previous storms to my completed Mini Treat Bags decorated for spring. At least I can dream of flowers!



I made these for a Spring Fling Expo that was scheduled for this Sunday, which now of course, has been postponed.

Now I have another plan for them, but that will remain a secret for a bit...

I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die to cut four different colours of card stock: Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, and Pistachio Pudding (although it look blue in the above photo!) Then once they were assembled I used the Spring Flowers Textured Embossing Folder to give them more substance.



The leaves are cut using the Flower Frenzy Bigz L die.


The 'for you' is part of the Mini Treat Bag die set.


Butterflies - it's been so long since I've seen a real one... (another sigh)

I plan to tuck some Easter treats inside these and then place them in a cello bag tied with a bow, and probably a tag. Once they are done I'll post another photo.

I hope you have some sunshine and flowers in your corner of the world, or at least that you're not getting more snow.

And I hope you'll leave a note below telling me you've dropped by.

Happy Stamping!
Carol



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment