9 Sept 2014

Sharing Some Swaps

Today I want to share with you some of the cards I received in a recent swap. It's great to get ideas from other stampers and these are lovely.

The first two are made by Debbie Sowards.

The one is simple and sweet using the Seasonally Scattered stamp set and Real Red.



I really like the colours Debbie has chosen for the Partridge and Pears card. And to be honest, until I received this card I had hardly noticed the stamp in the Holiday Catalogue. That's what seeing other stamper's ideas can do.

The colours are Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake cardstock. Gold Embossing coloured with Smokey Slate, Cherry Cobbler, and So Saffron.




Frances Hicks created the next two cards.

I wasn't drawn to this stamp set (The Newborn King) until I saw it embossed in gold. Now it seems entirely different... and I love it!

Frances also used Brushed Gold cardstock, and the blue is Island Indigo - stunning!


It seems everyone loves Cardinals. The cardinal in the Beauty of the Season stamp set is no exception.


Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment