11 Sept 2014

More Christmas Swaps!

Have you ever participated in a swap? It's like magic - you make a certain number of card fronts or full cards all in the same design. Put them in the mail, and then a couple of weeks later you receive the same number of cards that are all different! Some with stamp sets you don't have, some with techniques you've never tried, some with embellishments you didn't purchase - and when you see everything in real life it's all so beautiful! And inspirational! Next chance you have to participate in a swap, don't pass it up! :)

Today I have two cards made by Gayle Smith (www.rubberandink.blogspot.com). The Wondrous Wreath Stamp set is one of my favourites!




I really like the way Gayle used the Gold Velum DSP on this card.


The second designer today is Jessica Mink (www.jessicamink.stampinup.net). I don't have this Happy Winter single stamp, but now I want it after seeing Jessica's card in my hands.


And the Get Your Santa On stamp set is so cute, especially paired with the Nordic Noel DSP!


I'll be back with more swaps soon!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment