27 Jul 2014

An Open Heart

One of the first stamp sets on my 'absolutely need' list from the new Annual Catalogue was An Open Heart.

An Open Heart Clear-Mount Stamp Set135002
Price$21.95 (Canadian)

The bird caught my eye right away, and I really like the sentiments. The sprig of greenery offered lots of possibilities too. 

When my order arrived the first thing I did with this set was make a Christmas card. Yes! I've been pining for Christmas sets. I know the Holiday catalogue will be beautiful when it arrives but I needed Christmas NOW! (Strange I know, but I can't help it... I was born on Christmas day... my name is Carol... it's just something I have to do...!)

So here is my card:


Supplies:
Stamps - An Open Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Blendabilities Old Olive Assortment, Cherry Cobbler Assortment, Skin Tone Assortment. Old Olive Ink pad.
Paper: Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White cardstock. Park Lane Designer Series Paper.
Tools: Banner Framelits, Big Shot, Paper Snips, Paper Trimmer.
Embellishments: Gold Satin Ribbon, Paper Doily

I know I'll use this set for plenty of other events besides Christmas, but if you can't wait either, give it a go!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment