3 Jun 2014

New 2014-015 Catalogue is Here!!!

The new catalogue is here and WOW! it's full of great stuff!!!


If you live in or near Truro and would like a copy of your very own - just send me an email so we can arrange a time for you to pick it up! Or, you can pick one up at my Annual Open House on July 12 (more details to follow).

Here are some of my FIVE favourite new items:

1. PROJECT LIFE - using Stampin' Up!'s coordinating colours and products! Page 188 The fast, easy way to scrapbook in minutes! Look for classes coming soon at my Stamping Studio.



2. Decorative Masks Page 205 - super for bags, backgrounds, and more!

3. An Open Heart stamp set  Page119.

4. Little Letters Thinlits (3/4" high)  - Perfect size to say anything you want on a card! Page 228 

5. Gold Soiree Designer Series Paper  Page 184


Now - check out the catalogue and tell me your favourites!

Happy Stamping!
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment