24 Mar 2014

Butterfly Birthdays

The last time Maree was here to visit we cased these cards from Carolyn King. I love the colours and the design, and as usual, they look so much better in real life!

The first one uses the Post Card stamp on p. 102 of the annual catalogue. This background style stamp gives so many options for design. The butterfly is from the Backyard Basics stamp set.

 

The next one uses the wheel Shop Around on p. 98. My wheel has been unmounted and I use it flat with an acrylic block - it was stamped three times for this background.


Carolyn had used the Postage Due stamp for the background of the third card but I don't have it so Maree and I combined a retired Sale-a-bration stamp (the bicycle), leaves from the Secret Garden stamp set and the number is from the Memorable Moments stamp set. I think they look as those they belong together!


The cardstock colours are So Saffron, Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Very Vanilla.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and come back soon!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment