22 Mar 2014

Punch Art Swap

This month's swap theme is Punch Art/Die Cut Art. Punch Art is always one of my stampers favourite classes and it's always fun to find new designs.

Last time I showed you the Noah's Ark which was very cute but labour intensive and for a swap you need something a little more stream lined.

So here is my Punch Art Card:


Well, to be honest, that was my first card. I liked the bunny but the rest of the card was 'meh'...

So I decided to warm it up a bit - I changed the bunny from Crumb Cake to Baked Brown Sugar. Then because I simply love the new Hardwood background stamp I stamped it in Baked Brown Sugar and stamped it on Baked Brown Sugar cardstock and cut it up to use as tree trunks!

And here is the finished product:


Which card style do you like the best?

Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment