16 Feb 2014

Double Double Card

I must admit, I got a little carried away with this card, it kind of just kept growing! But I thought I'd show it to you anyway!


It is made using the Circle Card Thinlits, only I did a double cut, and that's when it all got carried away!


The problem was you could still see the sentiment I had stamped inside so I added another circle to the top circle...

But then it was unbalanced so I added another circle to the bottom circle...


And you couldn't see the inside anymore! Which looks like this by the way:


The DSP is a Sale-a-bration product - Sweet Sorbet. I love the soft, calm colours. The stamp set is Another Great Year from the Occasions catalogue.

I hope you like it! You never know what might happen when you try something new!

Happy Stamping
Carol

8 comments:

  1. Neat card. I love the sweet sorbet DSP, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is an impressive card Carol! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure you like your carried-awayness. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitzi - I visited your blog, it's lovely!! Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful work Carol - SUDSOL Sister :) Could you tell me the length of this card. I can figure out the rest. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lois! The dimensions of the card are 9 3/4" long and 5 3/8" wide. This is so you can fit it into the card framelit but keep the end outside so it doesn't cut off when you run it through... does that make sense?

      Delete