17 May 2013

Perfect Plum Pouch & Cards

Hello Everyone!

Today I've been working on a project from Craft Project Central where you can subscribe and purchase tutorials for each month.

This is the one that caught my eye!


However I do not have the large Swallowtail stamp, or the just for you stamp (at least I couldn't find it...)
so I used the Hello, Doily and Vintage Verses stamp sets instead. If you ever find a project you like, don't give up on it because you don't have exactly everything they used - just improvise and choose something else that will work.

Here is my finished project:


OK, I really like the colour of the original project, but it called for Perfect Plum cardstock, and this is what my Perfect Plum looks like! :0)

I really like the shape of the pouch - it was easy to make, but it wasn't deep enough to hold 4 of the flowers from the 5/8" Flower Trim, so I had to improvise again.


This is the pouch open - it does hold 4 envelopes as well as four cards.


And here is how I embellished my cards - I used the small flower from Everything Eleanor, and the sentiment from Vintage Verses (Sale-a-bration).


Even with so many changes I still like the way it turned out! What do you think?

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment