20 Mar 2013

Happy Spring!

Officially....it's the first day of spring...

But outside it is snowing and blowing! Schools are cancelled! Roads are not plowed!

Oh well.... PLAY DAY!! :0)

Common Red Poll


I want to show you what was delivered to my door last week. Yes! It was My Paper Pumpkin Creative Escape box!


I couldn't wait to open it and see what was inside!!


And then, the first chance I got, I started creating with the supplies. You can make the cards all the same using the instructions that come with the set, or you can mix it up however you want...


So I mixed it up. And it still took me less than 30 minutes!!

Now I can hardly wait until next month!!!

Remember to register with www.mypaperpumpkin.com before APRIL 10th to receive the kit in April.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment