24 Mar 2013

Club Cards for March

We held our Hostess Club meeting last week and this time we made two cards and one 3D item. All of my ladies are talented and experienced so the evening went really quickly.

Here is the first card, using the Artistic Etchings stamp set. The images in this set are so universal they can be used for almost any event. These ones are for a birthday or thank you card.


The card base is Soft Suede and the other card stock is Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. The ink used is Crumb Cake and Soft Suede as well. The sentiments come from the stamp sets Bring on the Cake, and Kindness Matters.

To make this monochromatic card a little more WOW the Very Vanilla cardstock is scored every 1/2 inch in a tile pattern, and the whole card is sprayed with Frost White Shimmer Paint mixed with 70% alcohol.


The next card is my favourite because it is basically all white and uses the Champagne Glitter Paper.
The front mat is embossed with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, the ovals are cut with our Oval Framelits, the leaves are made using the Little Leaves Sizzlits, and the sentiments are embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.


But without the Champagne Glitter Paper butterflies it would still be a dull card. LOVE THEM!


Finally we made these Bunny Buddies. I found this punch art tutorial last year created by Kay Sha from Creations on Paper, and they are still my favourites!

I love that baseball cap!

I hope you can join me at one or more of my classes. Check the schedule to the right and contact me to hold your spot!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment