7 Feb 2013

Wednesday WOW!

I have a class called Wednesday WOW that I hold once a month. This is a class where we make something a little special, that might take more time than a regular class. Last month we made the Triple Heart Easel Card. (You can see a $5 tutorial on the right hand column of this blog)

This month we made three cards using the same style of surprise inside. Here they are:


The Get Well card uses the currently popular "Chalkboard Technique".




And inside is the WOW... isn't that cute! I got the idea from Laura Robinson who gave a presentation at the Hamilton Regional event held last fall.



The second card also has a surprise inside... wait for it....


Ta-dah! A photo!

And the Birthday card holds a gift card - or it could be a gift certificate or cash!


I've contacted Laura and she has given me permission to provide a tutorial for these WOW cards, so look for it within the week!

I hope you liked them as much as I did.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment