16 Jan 2013

What Is It Like to be a Stampin' Up! Demo?

Well, if I can only use one word it is FUN! Remember the quote "Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life"? Well, that's how I feel about being a SU demo.


Now that doesn't mean I'm not busy, and that I'm not doing something in my business several hours every day, or holding workshops or classes, but I LOVE what I'm doing!


As I mentioned in a post a few days ago, I've just returned from Stampin' Up!'s Leadership 2013 which was held in Orlando, Florida this year. Three days of inspiration, information, and fun! This is just one of the ways that the company supports their demos. There is nothing better than getting together with other demos and sharing ideas on how to improve classes, organization, or projects.

Unless, of course, it's winning prizes....

(And I must admit that Stampin' Up! spoiled us at this 25th Anniversary Conference! Here I am on the right, and one of my team - Sandi - is with me.)

OR attending classes like Brian Pilling's "How to Get to Managers' Reception Next Year". Brian is SU's Demonstrator Training Manager and he gave us tips on goal setting, and organization. He reminded us of Stampin' Up!'s Statement of the Heart too:

To love what we do
and share what we love,
as we help others enjoy creativity
and worthwhile accomplishments . . .
in this we make a difference!

Did I mention my job was FUN?!

Stay tuned for more Leadership photos and info.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment