13 Jan 2013

STAMPIN' UP! 25th Anniversary!!!

2013 is Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary year 
and it is going to be a special one!

I've just returned from the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference in Orlando, Florida, and I'm so full of news and excitement I don't know where to start, except to say get ready for a fun celebration with new products, ideas, and events! I can't wait to share it all with you!

Here are a few highlights:

 
 

It's a Magical Paper Escape Every Month!

 


I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy! 
Only $24.95 a month...total...delivered to your door! No minimum sign-up period!

Check out www.mypaperpumpkin.com for more info and instructions on how you can join! 


A NEW MEN'S SET

No, not for us to make for men, FOR MEN TO MAKE!  I love it and I'm pretty sure you will too!
Available Monday, January 14 at my SU Store.


MONTHLY ANNIVERSARY SETS

SU is bringing back some popular images from the last 25 years, plus one new image in each set. Stay tuned for January's release!!!

One of the highlights for me at the conference was meeting our founder Shelli Gardner and her daughter Sarah.
I couldn't have looked worse, but they sure look great!

Come back soon for more exciting news and samples, or sign-up to receive my updates in your email box!

Happy Stamping
Carol

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment