26 Nov 2012

Pathfinder Projects

Hello!

I hope you're having as much fun today as I am! I'm getting ready for a Pathfinder meeting tonight. For those of you who are not familiar with the Girl Guides of Canada, Pathfinders are the 12-14 age group, after Guides, and before Rangers.

Now I was a Guide Leader and a Ranger Leader for a total of 11 years (in another lifetime!), so I'm really looking forward to spending some time with the Pathfinders.

Here are the projects I have chosen for them:


 The Elf Shoes card is cased from Becky Roberts. I think it's adorable and I hope the girls like it too.
I used Real Red, Gumball Green, and Whisper White for cardstock, and Gumball Green for the ink.
The shoes are made with the Top Note die (cut in four). The pom poms on them are punched from our Real Red Glimmer paper - Gotta have some bling!


 I've also included the Hot Chocolate packet, but used different embellishments this time. The bling is a little harder to find on this one, but it's there!


And because I find the girls work so much faster than I anticipate, I've included a simple tag to make if we finish up ahead of schedule.
 

I made sure to include stamping and punching, because that's what the girls seems to like to do the most! But I did all the cutting, embossing, and scoring to make things move along.

Thanks for visiting. Tomorrow is back to Christmas tree ornaments!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment