19 Nov 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!

I am working on decorating my Stamping Studio's Christmas tree to be ready for the remainder of my Clubs and Classes leading up to Christmas.

I'm in Canada so we don't have the Thanksgiving weekend coming up to officially 'mark' the beginning of the season. Now I don't need any excuse to decorate for the holidays, but my darling husband does, so remember - this is just for business! (yeah, sure...).

It's not finished yet, but I want to show you some of the projects:

This is made using the Candy Wrapper die - so easy! And once you've made a couple of them the folding aspect of the ends is not a mystery anymore! The card stock is Real Red and I wrapped it with Candlelight Christmas Specialty Paper DSP and the gorgeous Champagne Glimmer Paper! The stamp on the oval is from the Christmas Blessings stamp set.


Remember these? Was it only 2 years ago that the "it shall remain unnamed" company started wrapping their chocolate mint patties in square wrap?!!! They no longer fit so neatly between our 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch. Oh the nashing of teeth that we demos went through! (You'll never know the behind the scenes relationship demos have with the size and shape and wrap of candy - it all matters!!) :0) These little treats are so yummy and easy to decorate, they were sorely missed.

Anyway, this year I found a chocolate mint patty from a different company, wrapped in the traditional circle... Oh Joy! So my tree will be loaded with them, and if you have a chance to visit you can pick one off for yourself!


This lovely decoration was one of the projects in the U Stamp with Dawn & Friends latest round - Technique Boutique. It uses the Petal Cone die and lots of ribbons.   The 'Noel' is from the Greetings of the Season stamp set.

There are lots more decorations to show you, so be sure to drop back soon! And if you would like to make some of these decorations for yourself, you can order the supplies from my Stampin' Up! store, or contact me to attend some of my classes!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment