23 Nov 2012

Decorating for Christmas!!

I'm so happy! The sun is shining and my husband is putting up the garland and Christmas lights outside. Have I told you before I LOVE Christmas!!

So here is a new Christmas decor item that I have created and want to share with you. It does use one retired item (can you pick it out?) but the rest is all available!


I looked everywhere - even in stores - but this was the best I could come up with from which to hang the tags. 

And then just decorated the tags with a variety of images!

The letters are 'shadowed' with the same letter die cut in Soft Suede and attached slightly above and behind.
The poinsettia is stamped three times, with two cut out and layered on top.

Sure hope you like it, and maybe even make one of your own!!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment