13 Sept 2012

Hallowe'en Treats

I'm going to let you in on a little secret... my husband loves candy... You may say 'big deal', but the thing is he can eat candy until it comes out of his ears and he doesn't gain a pound!!! I've been married to him for 40 years this fall and he's gained less than 10 pounds since I've met him. (Yes, I cook meals!)

Meanwhile, I just have to think about chocolate and I gain 5 pounds (and I've thought about chocolate a lot!!)

Anyway, the reason for this big admission is that I had to steal this candy from him to take photos and he was hunting it down even as the camera was flashing!!


I just wanted to show you how I used the Bootiful Occasions Stamp set to make a tag, along with the Owl punch. It just doesn't have the same impact without a bag of candy to go with it.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Naturals White 
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, White Gel Pen
Accessories: Two Tag Die, Owl Builder Punch, 2 1/2" Round punch, 1 3/4" Round punch, Basic Gray 1/4 stitched grosgrain ribbon.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment