31 Aug 2012

Tutorial for sale for Autumn Wreath

 AUTUMN ACCENTS WREATH TUTORIAL
$5.00

Thank you to everyone who contacted me and asked if I would be selling a tutorial. Here it is!


This wreath can be made in different sizes, the one shown is 11" in diameter. Since I hate to purchase a tutorial and then find out there are tools that I don't have, here is a list of what I used.


Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Little Leaves Sizzlet, 1 ¾” Scallop Circle Punch, 2 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch, Glue Gun, Glue Sticks, scissors, piercing tool, artist’s paint brush, Sticky Tape, spongers, 6 gold brads.

The wreath can also be used as a centrepiece with a candle:


I had fun making this and plan to do more for gifts. 

If you would like to purchase the tutorial just click on the PayPal link below. It includes 13 pages of information and instruction, and 34 photos to make assembly easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment