25 Jul 2012

Getting the Most out of your Catalogue


One of the perks of being on my mailing list is being the first to know about the new things I am offering as well as getting to be the first in line to receive them. My latest offering is a subscription to this year’s Catalogue Tour. As a subscriber, you will receive:
  1. 11 emails, each highlighting something new from the 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue
  2. inspiration featuring new products and colors
  3. information on how to be among the first to get these products for free or at a fantastic discount
To receive your copy, you don't have to do anything. It will automatically start on Wednesday, August 1st. If you prefer to not receive the 11 day catalog tour, please let me know and I would be happy to accommodate your request.

If you're not on my mailing list, sign up now (see gadget to the right) and you will also receive a free tutorial!

Thanks for stopping by...Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment