26 Apr 2012

Behind the Scenes info, and a Card to share

Wow, yesterday was an exciting day for Stampin' Up! demos! You have no idea how frantic we get waiting for catalogues, retiring lists, and anything else SU to be announced. Retiring lists always bring surprises!

And then there is the twitter back and forth between demos - oohing and ahhing, and getting all our details straight. Some demos (whose name(s) shall not be mentioned) even take their little laptop to bed so they can check the info at 3am without having to get up.

But enough behind-the-scenes action. I finally have a card to share with you again!


When I made this card I had no idea that two of the major elements would be retired, and I will be sad to see them both go.

The colours used are Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, and Old Olive. The punch (which is being retired) is the Pinking Hearts Border Punch. The stamp set is Vintage Vogue (also retired), and the sentiment set is Perfectly Penned.

This card takes less than fifteen minutes to make and is a simple stunner in real life. I especially love the Vintage Vogue set because it is so versatile, and it will not be leaving my collection!

I hope the sun is shining where you live and that you have a wonderful day!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment