20 Dec 2011

Never was good at Physics!

I have to admit sciences were not my strong point in school. But life has taught me more about Physics than school ever could. Take Newton's First Law of Motion:
 "An object in motion tends to remain in motion, and an object at rest tends to remain at rest."
Ergo - I have stopped posting on my blog and it's tending to stay that way!!

But I will overcome the inertia (there's another Newton Law in there that I forget...) with force and hopefully the blog posting will tend to remain in motion!

OK, enough science! I actually have something to share with you today. Linda and I worked on them a while ago and this is a photo of mine completed:


I'm so pleased with the way it turned out! All of the red and white flowers are made with cardstock and dies used with the Big Shot! There was a sample in our demo magazine "Stampin' Success" and we just had to try it!

The little green flowers were handmade too - I think they're so cute!

The photo was taken before I had added the centres but I still think they are cute!

I hope you enjoyed this post, and with any luck Newton's First Law of Motion will keep me going!!

Happy Stamping
Carol

List of Supplies:
Boho Blossoms Punch
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch
Extra-Large Tag Punch
Lace Ribbon Punch
1-1/4" Circle Punch
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Big Shot
Flower, Daisies #2 Bigz Die
Island Floral Bigz Die
Sponge Daubers
Floral wire
Hot glue gun
Pinecones
Silver ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment