13 Nov 2011

Festive Craft Fair

I have been busy recently getting ready for a craft fair at our local university, and yesterday was the first day. Here is my set up:

This photo was taken before I was totally finished - looking through the camera lense I could see that what I was highlighting were the two chairs!! They ended up being moved and turned sideways so they weren't quite as obvious.

It was a good day and I met several people who didn't know where to find a Stampin' Up! demo which is always exciting! The fair continues today so I'm hoping to meet even more. So far this has been my best selling item:

The red packages held Hot Apple Cider and Chocolate Covered Pretzels, while the green packages held Flavoured Hot Chocolate and Mini bags of cookies.
And this is a close second best seller

This is the recipe folder that opens out to show envelopes with recipe cards inside. Now there are several papers in the Domestic Goddess DSP that I love but I couldn't imagine what I was going to use these sheets for, until I thought of the recipe holder. (Keep in mind that I have personally lived through the 70s and had a kitchen decorated in these colours - been there, done that!) The title is printed from the computer.

I'll be back soon!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment