19 Sept 2011

I Can't Stand It Anymore!!!

OK, I said I wouldn't post anymore Christmas projects or cards before October, but I can't take it any longer!! I love Christmas projects, I love the Holiday Mini, and I love to show you the stuff I've made. So here are a couple of my projects.

Aren't these just the cutest little stockings!!! And the mini clothespins!!
The DSP is from the new Frostwood Lodge package and it kind of looks like Birch Bark. Two of the stockings use other designs from the same package. I stamped the trees in Garden Green and the stamp is from the new Christmas Lodge set. The stockings are "punched" (yes!!) using the new Stocking Builder Punch, and the centre one is embossed with the new Snow Burst embossing folder. All these wonderful products and tools are from the new Holiday Mini (see column on the right). I know this stocking punch is going to get a lot of use, and you might be surprised to see what it is used for! (Stay tuned for future posts!)

And then there's the other snowy lad in the "Snow Much Fun" stamp set in the IB&C. This guy is kind of long and lean but I won't hold that against him...

He's obviously a bird lover so he can't be all bad. :0)

OK, now back to regular programming...

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment