2 Aug 2011

Do you LOVE Designer Series Paper? Well...

This is your LUCKY MONTH! All during August you can purchase 3 packages of Designer Series Paper and receive another of your choice for FREE!


That's 48 sheets of double-sided, beautiful, high quality, coordinated (you know it will match your layout or card design) designer paper for $1.04 each INCLUDING TAX AND SHIPPING!

































I have to tell you that this is what sold me on Stampin' Up! in the first place - the coordinating products. No more spending an hour at the craft shop trying to find designs and papers that match, no more hours spent trying to coordinate my scrapbooking layout. The designs are beautiful, the paper is high quality, and the crafting experience is fun when you have the right products to work with.

You can call me or order directly on-line at my Stampin' Up! Store. Don't miss your chance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment