21 Jun 2011

Postal Strike, Team Swap, and Snow Much Fun

So we have a postal strike here in Canada, and we don't know how long it's going to last... So I decided I would show my team my swap card on this blog while we are waiting for postal service to begin again.

This month we had a sketch challenge:
And this is how I've interpreted the sketch:
Isn't this snowman a cutie! He's from the new Snow Much Fun stamp set in the new IB&C being released in July.

Here is a close up of Mr. Snowman and his sparkle:
Inside is the...
I used the Medium Sizzlits Dies Timeless Type Junior Alphabet to make the words. The glitter is Dazzling Diamonds, and I used the 2-Way Glue Pen to attach it.

The cardstock is Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White, the cover white is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots EF, and I coloured the snowman's hat with an aqua painter and Wonder Crayons in Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Not Quite Navy.

I hope my ladies like them!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment