2 May 2011

How I'm Celebrating National Scrapbooking Month


Hello and Happy May!

What a wonderful month - there's a robin singing outside my window, the grass is green, and it's National Scrapbooking Month, how can it get any better!!

Well, there are a couple of ways - there's Stampin' Up!'s 30% Off Selected Items scrapbooking promotion (see right hand column or post below); and every Friday in May I am going to post a brand new scrapbook page for you to enjoy, CASE, or giggle over.

Until then I challenge you to do some scrapping every rainy day in May - we do have to get out and enjoy the sunshine after all! And everyone who can show me they scrapbooked in May will receive a special bonus... :0)

In the meantime here is a link to some mini scrapbooks I made last year:
http://rubberobsession.blogspot.com/2010/10/mini-scrapbooks.html

Thanks for visiting!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment