28 May 2011

Another Mini Scrapbook

OK, I will admit that mini scrapbooks are almost as popular as making cards in my crafting obsession. And since I had purchased a few of the Simply Scrappin' kits from the Clearance Rack I thought it was time to use one. Well actually it took just half of one kit to put this together:
I saw the design on Andrea Walford's blog and copied it using a different kit.

It holds up to 16 4"x4" photos and would make a lovely gift! I'm going to add it to my fall class list - anybody interested?

It opens to show three pages:

And then opens again to show three more pages:
And opens one more time to show the last three pages:
You could add more or less journaling, or more pockets for momentos (I made one center pocket-see above).

The cardstock colours are So Saffron, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. The Simply Scrappin' kit is Love Sparkles, and all the embellishments are from the set except for the So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon.  The Simply Scrappin' kit is still available here.

Let me know if you are interested in this as a class!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment