22 Apr 2011

When I visit I always take

A box of cards as a Thank You for the lovely hospitality. So since we are going to visit friends tomorrow to see their new cottage, I made up this collection of cards today:
I used a selection of different sheets from the Designer Series Paper, Springtime Vintage, found in the Occasions Mini (only one week left!) which co-ordinates with, among other colours, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, and Night of Navy. I made six cards and a matching box.

These are the vertical cards, and you can see a peek of the inside decoration on each.

These are the horizontal cards and you can see the box in the background.

I used a variety of stamp sets including Upsy Daisy, Friends 24/7, Just Believe, Countryside, and Watercolour Trio. The inks are Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, and Night of Navy.

I hope she likes them!  Which one is your favourite?

Happy Stamping,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment