6 Apr 2011

"Just in Time" Easter Class, Mother's Day Gift Set, and more

"Just in Time" Easter Classes

When:  Sunday, April 10th, 2-4 pm and Monday, April 11, 7-9 pm
Where: At my Stamping Studio in Truro
How Much: $25
What: 2 Punch Easter Cards, 2 Traditional Easter Cards

The punch cards will be two different styles of bunnies, one of the traditional cards will be religious incorporating a cross, the other will be spring themed with flowers.


Photos to follow soon.




or email me to register



Mother's Day Gift Set

When: Monday, May 2, 2011
Where: At my Stamping Studio in Truro
How Much: $30
What: One card, one candy container, one photo frame.

A multi-layered, special fold card using bling and embellishments; a co-ordinating petal cone filled with candy treats, and a decorated photo frame.




or email me to register


May is Scrapbooking Month!
HOLD THE DATE: Sunday, May 15th
I'm planning something special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment