20 Feb 2011

Team Swap: Sympathy

 The theme for our Atlantic Stampers Ink monthly card swap is Sympathy using Black, White, and Silver. Several of our clients have requested classes to create a collection of sympathy cards so we thought this would be a good way to get ideas.

I'm sharing my card today, and it is very quick and easy to make:


The card base is Basic Black, the top layer is Whisper White, and the ink is Basic Gray - my interpretation of 'silver'.

The stamp sets used as Thoughts and Prayers for the sentiment, and Vintage Vogue for the scroll design.

I've even tucked in a few of our diamonds to give it extra interest. The punch used is the Pinking Hearts Border and it 'makes' this card. It's a design I found on Patty Bennett's blog when the punch first came out. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment