15 Feb 2011

Stamp and Punch, it's so much fun!

When you have a co-ordinating stamp set and punch like these two, it's hard to stop stamping and punching! Here is another card in those beautiful colours of Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White:
I had a hard time with this card at first. Not because the directions weren't clear, but because I couldn't get 'out of the box' when I was thinking how a card should be made. In my mind a card should open from a side fold or a top fold. But this card wasn't behaving - until I realized my mistake. It has a bottom fold and opens like this:
Kind of different and really interesting! The bottom slips under the cupcake (hiding the "Happy Birthday" sentiment until opened). The ribbon holds it secure.

Next time I will show you still another fold, and more cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment