1 Jan 2011

New Year's Resolution


Absolutely Last Chance
to sign up for this class!

Happy New Year!

I don't know if  you're a fan of New Year's Resolutions but they've usually worked for me! (Except that 'more exercise' one of course...)

So one of my resolutions this year is to honour the registration deadlines I set for classes. This is a benefit for us both - I can plan farther ahead for my classes and (this is where it benefits you) I am not scrambling at the last minute, cutting, collecting, counting, and invariably missing something. The class will be ready with everything you need, it will run smoothly, and I won't be 'out' of anything because I've had time to order it!

I really want your business, and to have you attend my classes, but for both of us it's best if you register on time. So henceforth and hereafter - I will no longer accept late registrations... except for this one day, since this is new.

GREENHOUSE GARDEN

Class photoThis is such a pretty set - two cards with envelopes, and a small 'card box' that you can fill with candy or tea or post-it notes or other small items. For more photos click here.

Sunday, Jan. 9, 2-4 pm
Monday, Jan. 10, 2-4 pm
Tuesday, Jan. 11, 7-9 pm


Fee: $20
Extra Kits: $15

Limited to 4-6 people per class
You'll receive a special treat if you bring a "new to me" friend!

Registration Deadline: December 31st, extended to January 1st, midnight, for this one time.

You can check here for other classes and the registration deadlines - be sure to scroll down to see them all!

Thank you for your cooperation and I hope to see you soon!

Carol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment