27 Oct 2010

Polls, Surveys, and Getting to Know You

Hello again - I know, I've been 'missing in action' but I've been getting ready for a big craft fair here in the Truro area - the Festive Craft Market held at the Langille Athletic Centre at NSAC (Nova Scotia Agricultural College). And I will be showing you some of the projects I've been working on for that in the next few days leading up to it (November 13 and 14)

But in the meantime I want to get to know you better. We've already talked about the Birthday Club, and if you haven't sent me an email with your birthday month, do it soon!

So look to the left...I have a Poll!! Just click on the answer that is closest to what you do and we'll see the statistics pile up (I hope!) It's all anonymous too. I'll be changing the poll on a bi-weekly basis and keeping the info here for all to see.

Also - you should have received your Christmas Wish List if you've signed up for my newsletter (sign up in  the column on the right), and I hope you've started to fill it out!! When you send it back to me I'll get in touch with your Santa and I'll make sure it's a fun Christmas for both of you!!

AND today is the day you will receive your Fourth Week of Christmas bulletin (if you've signed up for my newsletter it comes to you automatically, so sign up now!) Which means, are you ready, there are only Eight Weeks left until Christmas!

Finally, just so we're on even ground, I will tell you my birthday month - it's December, the 25th to be exact. Which maybe explains why I'm such a nut about Christmas!

Now, so that you can have a peak at some of the things I've been up to, here's a scrapbook page...


This uses a sheet from the Deck the Halls DSP in the Holiday Mini, plus  a bit of accent in Cherry Cobbler for matting and the Swirly Sizzlit Decorative Strip Die.

What! You don't have a catalogue or a mini?! Well you can go to my Stampin' Up! Store and see them right now!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment