7 Oct 2010

GIFT CARD/TAGS HOLDER

I love this simple little Gift Card/Tag holder, and I hope you will too. It's not my original design and as soon as I search out where I got it I will add it to this post.


Cut your cardstock to 8 1/2" x 4 3/4". 
Score and fold at 3 1/4", 3 1/2", 6 3/4", and 7" as shown below:



Using two note card envelopes (4 3/8" x 2 7/8"), cut off the flap, use the Extra Wide Oval punch placed half way into the open side of the envelope to punch out a thumb pull. Place two sided tape on the back of the envelopes and attach to the inside of the holder.


Decorate your envelopes with the stamp set of your choice (I used the holly from Bells & Boughs, and the sentiment from Grateful Greetings.) Actually it would probably be better to decorate the envelopes before you attach them to the inside of the holder, but I didn't so I couldn't photograph it that way....


To decorate the front of the holder cut a piece of coordinating cardstock to 4 1/2" x 3/4", and coordinating DSP 4 1/4" x 1/2". Center the DSP on the cardstock, glue together, then attach the finished piece to the flap of the holder. Cut another piece of coordinating card stock to 3" x 2 1/2", and Whisper White at 2 3/4" x 2 1/4". Stamp the Whisper White as desired and attach it to the folder on the bottom half only so that the flap will tuck in behind to hold it closed, as shown: 


Quick and easy, great for gifts, or to make for craft fairs. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment