10 Oct 2010

DSP Makes It So Easy

When I first started making cards I never used DSP (Designer Series Paper). Then when I became a Demo I thought "I really should give this stuff a try", and I haven't stopped using it since!

First of all it makes it so easy to create an attractive card. It also solves the 'what colours will I use' question - just use the ones in the DSP which look so great together! It adds another layer of dimension than solid colours, plus it's lighter than card stock (something to consider when you are mailing cards.)

Here are a couple of quick and easy cards using the Jolly Holiday DSP (p. 174) and the sentiment from the Bells & Boughs stamp set in the Holiday Mini. I hope you like them!

And of course, if you would like to give Designer Series Paper a try, or your supply is getting low... give me a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment