30 Sept 2010

EXCITING NEWS FOR OCTOBER

October already! Next thing we know it will be Christmas... and for all of you who subscribe to my newsletter, you will begin receiving my 12 Weeks of Christmas emails starting on October 5th. There will be card ideas, gift ideas, and packaging ideas that you can make yourself. If you don't presently receive my newsletter you can sign up on the right hand column.

Yes, it's only 12 weeks until Christmas!!! When will I find time to get everything ready!!! I might as well admit it right up front that I'm never really totally ready - because once I finish something I just add something else I want to do! Christmas is my favourite time of year, and I love decorating, baking, and all things associated with it.

But in my last post I promised you cards - here is a Christmas card I will be sending to my friends this year:


It's very simple, but packs an impact. Plus the sentiment is exactly what I want to express. Hope you like it!

Cardstock:
Cherry Cobbler: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Whisper White: 5 1/4" x 4", 3" x 2"

Stamp Set:
Peaceful Season (sentiment) Hostess Level 2 set in Holiday Mini Catalogue

Ink:
Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment