5 Sept 2010

Building a House during Hurricane Earl

Have you ever tried to build a house during a hurricane? It's not easy... even when you're safe inside and using a Stampin' Up! kit!

Here is what I started with - the Decor Accents Design-a-House #120911  $7.50 (Canadian)


Now this is what the designers at Stampin' Up! came up with:






             






Aren't they adorable?! I absolutely love them. They used the Designer Fabric in the Holiday Mini for the house in red, and Bashful Blue from the Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack for the house in blue.

Since I didn't have a craft knife sharp enough to cut out all those windows I thought I'd try another style... and I'm half satisfied...



What do you think? Any suggestions to jazz it up? Please leave them below!!!
Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment