15 Aug 2010

AN OLD FASHIONED CHRISTMAS CARD

This is a sneak peek of a stamp from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalogue - and I plan to use it for my own personal Christmas cards this year. The style is vintage, and this can be exaggerated with colours and distressing. The markers I used to colour the image are Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and So Saffron. Have I mentioned that of all the wonderful things in the new IB&C the Collection Designer Packs are my favourite! This DSP is one of the Always Artichoke patterns in the Regals Pack.

I offset the image because that reminded me of how Christmas cards looked from my childhood. The cardstock is Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White. The ribbon is also from the upcoming mini and it's light and easy to work with.

Don't be surprised to see this stamp again in other reincarnations!
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment