12 Aug 2010

A LITTLE BIT OF CHRISTMAS

If you know me at all you know I love Christmas and everything about it. So it's not surprising that I can't stay away from new Christmas stamps! This card is made using the Greeting Card Kids Stamp Set from the 2010/2011 catalogue.

Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and Basic Black are one of my favourite Christmas colour combinations!
I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to 'imply' snowflakes... and the Pinking Hearts Border Punch:
This was an afterthought as the card needed something heavy at the bottom to balance the design, but I like how it turned out with the Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon!

I watercoloured the image using markers and blender pens:
And added Dazzling Diamonds just because my Christmas demands glitter! :0)

The image is on the front of a smaller card that open with a Christmas poem - but I forgot to take a photo of that part! Sorry!

Hope you like it! If you do, I'd love for you to leave a comment! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment