31 May 2010

CARD SWAPS WITH NEW COLOURS!

Our Atlantic Stampers Ink team swaps cards each month and I love to see the different ideas that everyone comes up with. So here they are for May!

The first was made by Maree:

Maree is always so good with the details - eyelets, rounded corners, etc. etc. etc!


This second one is Linda's. I think I've got Linda hooked on the punches (they are so versatile!) and Linda always has bling!
The new colour is Daffodil Delight with a touch of Elegant Eggplant and Going Gray.


Sandi's card uses my absolute favourite new colour - Cherry Cobbler! It's going to be a fantastic Christmas colour!  Sandi is another detail person - notice the piercing, it just adds that final perfect touch!


And this is a version of my card. I say a version because I actually changed my mind before I made the swap cards but I sent them before I took a photo!

As you can see I'm learning from my team - I used piercing on the new Early Expresso (yummy colour), and I used the new embossing folder on the Cherry Cobbler, plus punched stars from the Daffodil Delight. My final touch of new colour is the blue - Marina Mist.

I have such a talented team - I wish I could show you all of their work. So far only Maree has a blog, Inky Moose http://www.inkymoose.blogspot.com, make sure you visit to see her beautiful projects!

Thanks for stopping by - I'll have more to share tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment